Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Just A Bag


Broke out my sewing machine for the first time in a looooong time. This is just a simple reversible bag pattern that I sketched out years ago and just never got around to making. Needs some tweaking, the straps are way too short to sling on your shoulder... I really hate when your purse is lodged up under your armpit. (I probably shouldn't mention armpits in my blog, but you know.. it's true!)

Seriously, though...

I enjoyed the process of cutting out the pieces, threading the machine, and watching the whole thing come together. Sewing can be relaxing and rewarding, and fill that need to CREATE something. Like blowing on a dandelion, and having a little piece of yourself floating around out there. <3

******************

xoxo, Whimsical Road

No comments:

Post a Comment