Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shirred and Unshirred.

Just a quick post today. I finished two new dresses.


The first one gave me a heck of a time, sewing the bodice was a challenge for me and this dress hung unfinished for several weeks before I went back and tried again. I also could NOT get a decent picture of the dress, no matter what I tried. :( In the end, I think it turned out quite nice, and would be perfect for a summer birthday party. The dress is a girls size 3.



Close up of the bodice detail:


And the second, a new shirred top... already in the shop. (I really need to work on my photography)



2 comments:

  1. The dresses are too cute! Shirred dresses are perfect for girls in the summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - so cute! And I love that green patterned fabric, v summery!

    ReplyDelete